Wrangler was originally the mess hall when tie hacks were logging the area. This cabin has a beautiful view of Ramshorn Peak, and fits a larger family.
- Accommodates up to six (6) people with a queen bed in one bedroom, a bunk bed in a second bedroom with a single bed, and a twin bed in a third room.
- A kitchenette to cook meals along with dishes and cooking utensils.
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.
- A propane grill just outside of the cabin.
- A bathroom with a shower.
- Towels and linens are furnished.
- A wood-burning stove for cool summer evenings and mornings.
- A picnic table.
- No smoking is allowed in the cabin.
- $50 Cleaning Fee per stay.