Comfy and private, Tenderfoot is a cute “home on the range!” Tenderfoot served as the original bunk house for the tie-hacks in the early 1900’s. We have renovated this cabin to keep its charm, and it has all the comforts of home.
Accommodates up to five (5) people (one double bed, 1 twin bed and 1 set of bunk beds).
- A kitchenette to cook meals along with dishes and cooking utensils.
- Refrigerator, coffee pot, and microwave.
- A bathroom with a shower.
- Towels and linens are furnished.
- A wood-burning stove for cool summer evenings and mornings.
- A picnic table.
- No smoking is allowed in the cabin.
- $40 Cleaning Fee per stay.