- Do cabins include cooking facilities and bed/bath linens?
The answer is yes! All cabins are fully furnished with cooking facilities, (oven, refrigerator and microwave) and utensils including coffee machines. All linens are provided and for extended stays will be changed out with clean towels and sheets.
- Do cabins have wireless internet?
Yes. The ranch has just installed a new wireless internet system and fiberoptics, so that guests can access free WIFI in cabins, Bolle House Library, and around the ranch.
- Are dogs allowed at the ranch?
Yes. Nice dogs are allowed in cabins, but are not to be left alone in cabins. The ranch also has a large dog kennel available for guests who need to leave your dog unsupervised. No more than two dogs per cabin.
- Is smoking allowed in the cabins?
No. Smoking is not allowed in any of the cabins or facilities at the ranch.
- Are there hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking trails that leave from the ranch?
Yes. There are a plethora of hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking trails that leave directly from the front door of our cabins. These trails are located on Shoshone National Forest. We have some of the very best single track that Wyoming has to offer.
- Is there an airport service located near Dubois?
Yes. There are two airports located within 70 miles of the ranch – Jackson Hole Airport and Riverton Airport.
- Are there places to ride ATV’s and side-by-side vehicles from the ranch?
No. The public lands that surround the ranch are non-motorized only (mountain bikes are legal), but there are many locations not far from the ranch that allow ATV’s and we provide our guests with directions to these areas.
- Is there horseback riding at the ranch?
Yes, if you bring your own horses. If you do not have horses to bring we can point you in the right direction to reserve a horseback riding adventure not far from the ranch.
- Are there bonfire pits with the cabins?
No. The hosts at Ram’s Horn Guest Ranch do offer a nightly (weather permitting) bonfire for guests to get to know one another and socialize. Ranch hosts build the fire and are around to answer questions and talk about the history of the area.
- Is fishing available on ranch property?
No. We do offer a fishing guide service and have several anglers stay at the ranch. Dubois, Wyoming has an abundance of fishing access on streams, rivers, and lakes. We will be happy to offer suggestions on where the best fishing is and fishing reports from our local guides.
- Are activities organized or do you have to follow an itinerary?
No. But we can help you organize any activities you wish to experience while staying at the ranch.